If it was a baby, it’d have due any minute now.
But, it’s my life this year, it’s not going anywhere or growing any taller.
A year is fast as you grow older, I guess it’s so true.
I just realized 2008 is almost gone … so it hits me.
Where do I stand in term of my new year resolution?
Three quarters in review;
First and foremost, my writing skill(?) worsen. oops it’s not in my resolution?
nonetheless .. it sucks big time.
[it shows that I don’t much keep up with my NYR as I have to open the page to see what are in my resolution]
- To be more unruffled, less agitated at things when they’re not as I expected or at my pace.
- To have the presence of mind more than yesteryear.
- To treat people right. Sometimes, it comes from the above resolutions.
- Learn a new language or brush up my Chinese.
- Learn about investment so that I could make sound financial plan.
- Take care of myself, both emotion, and appearances.
- Do at least one good thing each month for people in need/less fortunate.
- To stop making excuses for my actions OR things I don’t do.
1. I think I’m the weakest link now .. lol .. life here moves so fast. Lots of new things to learn yet I’m still not moving as fast as I should for several reasons.
2. OK. Present of mind … hmmm .. I’ll get back to you on that later.
3. I think I’m doing this ok.
4. shame shame
5. & 6. hmmm
7. I donated blood (for the first time in my life!) once, and plan to do another time soon. I just gave money to 2 charity courses. And, gave to this and that a few times. [don’t really remember] .. need to do more though.
8. I think I’m ok on this too.
hmm .. I thought I wrote something about reading book in the NYR too. maybe not.
.. I think I better stop rumbling now and go back to work. sigh. my NYR seems so naive at some point .. maybe life & work make me grow a lot older in 7 months?